The weekly radio show CC with BB: Connecting with Coincidence with Dr. Bernie Beitman, MD, now has its own on-line library. You can go to the library here.
Welcome to the only radio show in the world dedicated to coincidences, synchronicity and serendipity!
Episodes 1 and 2: The series begins with my 2 lectures on Coincidence Studies. The aims of this new discipline include developing categories for coincidences: form, process, use and explanation.
3) Psychologist Gibbs Williams discusses the psychodynamics of coincidences–how we sometimes create coincidences to solve psychological conflicts.
4) Authors Trish and Rob MacGregor’s provide us with a wide ranging discussion of psi and coincidences with a focus on precognition.
5) Occupational therapist Kathy Meyers discusses the overwhelming barrage of coincidences occurring after a high school reunion and how coincidence counseling helped her make sense of it all.
6) Jungian teacher Gary Bobroff discusses Jungian archetypes and coincidences emphasizing how archetypes are so much a part of the human psyche.
7) Psychologist Gary Schwartz introduces Super Synchronicity, the subject of his recent book and evidence for greater intelligence being involved in our lives.
9) Psychologist Frank Pasciuti describes some remarkable coincidences that took place during psychotherapy.
10) Director David Strabala takes us on a tour of how he made his movie What is Synchronicity?
11) Jennifer Palmer, central character of the movie Synchronicity and the Collective Dream, describes how her real life experiences and the events of the movies overlap.
12) Philosopher Michael Grosso tell us how coincidences and religion interweave and helps us recognize the value of being in control of our own thoughts.
Look for future shows at this same address!