The podcast Connecting with Coincidence 2.0 with Bernard Beitman, MD (CCBB) launched its independent run in May 2021. CCBB 2.0 is now offered as both an audio podcast, anywhere that podcasts are available, and in video format on the Connecting with Coincidence YouTube channel. SUBSCRIBE to our channel to be notified when future episodes are posted!
Also available, there are 138 archived episodes of the CCBB 1.0 podcast (2016-2020), HERE.
Learn more about CCBB 2.0 Episodes:
- EP 201, Juliet Trail: Can Mindfulness Enhance Synchronicity?
- EP 202, Gordon Keirle Smith: Below the Ice–Antarctica Synchronicities
- EP 203, Julie Jespersen: Ayahuasca Synchronicities of a Danish Anthropologist
- EP 204, Janet Payne: Thin Veil to Synchronicity on Prince Edward Island, Canada
- EP205, Harley Rotbart: Using Coincidences to Live without Regret
- EP 206, David Hench: A Poker Player Rolls the Synchronicity Dice
- EP 207, Carol Bowman: Coincidences of Deceased Family Members Returning to the Family
- EP 208, J.M. DeBord: Dreaming Life with Synchronicity
- EP209, Sabrina Sauer: Improvise to Create Serendipity!
- EP210, Ralph Blumenthal: Portals to UFOs
- EP211, Helen Marlo: Synchronicity-Informed Psychotherapy
- EP212, Yvonne Smith Tarnas: Destined Meetings–Synchronicity, Intentionality, & Archetypal Meaning
- EP213, Bethany Butzer: Invisible to Visible
- EP214, Thomas Baruzzi: Your Body Participates in Coincidences
- EP215, Pninit Russo-Netzer: Midwife to the Soul through Synchronicity
- ARCHIVE LINK: 138 Episodes of CCBB, 2016-2020