In 2020, we launched The Coincidence Project (TCP), an initiative dedicated to increasing world-wide appreciation and use of coincidences. Read more about The Coincidence Project.
Bernard Beitman, MD is the Founding Director of TCP and Juliet Trail, PhD is the Managing Director. The project is further supported by over twenty experts in the field, who have joined us as Coincidence Ambassadors.
Please explore this website! Here you will be able to:
- learn more about Bernard Beitman, MD, Founding Director of The Coincidence Project;
- access new weekly episodes of the podcast “Connecting with Coincidence 2.0”;
- read blog posts about the wide reach of coincidences;
- explore to learn more about coincidences – including the differences between synchronicity, serendipity and meaningful coincidences;
- get more information about Dr. Beitman’s 2016 book, Connecting with Coincidence: the New Science of Synchronicity and Serendipity;
- take the Weird Coincidence Survey, by which you can measure your coincidence sensitivity;
- report your own Coincidence Story.